Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Samples, Examples, and Whatnots

Here is a sample of some of my work.  I make all sorts of things for our home, friends and customers.  I do not charge very much simply  because I believe every one should have access to art.  I am starting a home business in the near future.  I have to iron out a few wrinkles but I do hope it will succeed.  It will be a customer service based business.  I am going to offer a service that manages birthday gifts, anniversary gift etc.  My clients will give me a list of birthdays, ages, gender and  color preferences and I will create gifts for them to buy for their friends and family.  I will notify my clients 30 days prior to the event and we will quickly discuss what they want to do.  I will charge for the service and for the gift plus shipping if it is necessary.  What do my readers think?  I can use excel spread sheets to keep track of things as wells as my computer's calendar.  Most people are so busy these days and are on tight budgets, but they still want to give something nice.


Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment