Monday, March 5, 2012

Exciting Times Are Just Ahead

I often find that opportunities are often just around the corner.  You go to a party and talk to someone you have never met and find that they are looking for a designer for their new apartment and guess what- you are a designer!  Do not ever be afraid of talking about your passions.  I am passionate about my art though I am very shy about talking about it.  I am always my worst critic. If I do not let other people see it and discuss it for better or worse who will ever know that this is what I do.  Talk to people, go to places where they do similar work, join guilds, participate and teach those who want to learn.  If you want to sell,  find places to sell your work.  Use the passion you feel for your craft and talk the same way. Become part of the larger community.

No comments:

Post a Comment