Monday, January 23, 2012

New Years Resolution #2- Get up and experience life

I am still working hard on New Year's Resolution #1.  I will work hard on it the rest of my life.  I will not win any contests because there are too many variables such as: I love to eat and I do not enjoy excercise.  I just celebrated a fantastic weekend with my  family.  We did the Stock Show on Friday  celebrating  American heritage and history.  Brought home a sick child who fully recovered by Saturday to celebrate Chinese New Year. We made lots of Chinese dishes and decorated the whole house in red banners and lanterns. We went to church which is New Years Resolution # 3 and brought the girls to Awana's.  I need another day to  recover.  My second resolution is to participate in life and to enjoy it.  Not to just sit on the couch and watch other people live pretend lives on the idiot box.  We are going to do activities as a family and experience what life has to offer.  This week was expensive.  Next week I think we will do a freebie park hop and see what kind of play parks are available on this side of the world.   I guess what I am saying is that we are getting up off our duffs and seizing life and living it.
Won't you join us in turning off the TV and turning on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment